Notes

flows... ; Warning: High IQ AREA! DO NOT ENTER! Trespassers will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

[English] & [native language] POSTS.

Thursday 17 May 2007

I just wish

index 0,1,2,1,2.

0.Man is a master at hiding from his own fear, only to slash out against everybody later.

1.I just wish people had the balls to tell you directly to fuck off.

2.Suckers and losers of 10k kinds lie politely and then rant off for their privacy, finally subliming themselves in an all time highest I'm golden sleek / you're nothing unworthy soon to be smashed.

1.I'm so pity and flabbergasted watching the absolute confidence of somebody I smash to pieces transforming only when it's too late into humility under God and necessity. It takes my will away. The circus drains my energy from before it opens.

2.Only when you're the absolute demon of somebody they have respect for you. I just wish people would directly confront their demons. I just wish I would not be forced to fuck off and over people in order to gain their respect - if you don't do it QUICK they absolutely ignore you or embark on an angelic, divine power drive against their oppressor and angst.

No comments: