Notes

flows... ; Warning: High IQ AREA! DO NOT ENTER! Trespassers will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

[English] & [native language] POSTS.

Saturday 1 September 2007

Broken ...

For six years now functioning out of inertia,

My exterior barriers have broken up, 12 AM, 2 september 2007.

I am totally infected with the system. Every victory is over the entire system, every loss is to the absolute existence of the system.

I have a handful of years now, free of continuous problems. Free, until I will feel the countless possibilities a natural mind has, and have to defeat the whole history of the system within me to grasp the first mouth of fresh air, only if the system will come back...

No. The outer walls are down, though I never had any. No'ill not nosuccumb noto notan noexistence noexisted noby nothe noeternal nostruggle nobetween noinferior noand nosuperior, nobecause nothe nosystem nocano't noexist noin nomany nocircurmstance noof nomy nomind, notobject nof notheir noaction noneeds nobjects nof notravel noto nomy nomaterial nolimits, nofuck nothe nobuddies nosucking notno nothe noshit noaround nome, nofuckthem, noI nowill nonot notnot nouse nothe nocomputer nofuck nothem noIll nobuy noand noI nowill nolearn nohow noto nouse noto noexpert nolevel nowindows nosecurity nomeans nof noany nokind noand nomoney nocan nobuy.

NoI nowill nobe nocontrolled nomentally noby nobody nomothernofuckers COZ I'M GONNA FUCKING SHUT MY COMPUTER OFF

AND I'M GONNA SHOVE YOU DOWN UNDER MY TREE OF KNOWLEDGE FROM ANY CIRCLE IN SOCIETY, YOU SHIT

No comments: